U13 - U18 Goalie Development Program
Back for another year is our goalie development program.
- This program is designed to provide financial assistance to our goaltender families by reimbursing a portion of their youth goalie’s training costs.
- This year we are offering each goalie a maximum of $250.00 reimbursement for training session purchased and conducted during the season.
- Funds can be applied to personalized sessions or used for on-ice training during team practices.
To be eligible for reimbursement your training sessions will have to meet the following criteria:
- Coaches and parents involved must agree to use the funds for on-ice training during scheduled practice times
- Lessons must be purchased and conducted after the season has begun and teams have been selected
- Goalies must be playing the season on a Wild zone hosted team
- Invoices submitted must clearly indicate the training organization, goalie’s name, date of lesson(s), and amount paid
- Receipts must be sent to myself prior to March 1st, 2024
If you have any questions on this year’s program please feel free to contact me.