Cal Ripken 2024 Spring Performance Program
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
With a balanced approach to training, practice and competition, Alberta Cal Ripken Spring Performance Program offers players an opportunity to participate in a system designed to help athletes get better, play with like-minded peers at similar ability levels, and still stay primarily within local areas. Players will be expected to try out and, if selected, will be drafted onto a team.
To register for the 2024 Performance Program CLICK HERE
Tryouts for Spring/Summer League:
Tryouts for the 2024 Performance program have now ended. Please contact Ramon with any questions about possible late tryouts.
Season Schedule and Teams:
- Number of teams dependent on registrations and skill level of players
- Season schedule TBD
- Indoor training February-April
- 20-25 regular season interleague games (not including exhibition games and tournaments)
- Alberta Selects travel ball opportunities, both Regional and World Series Teams
- 3 or 4 regular season games/practices per week
- Full MLB rules (pitch count exceptions)
- Ripken sized diamonds (50'/70')
- Player tryouts
- Guaranteed baseball from February to mid July
- Play and train with high performance players from around Alberta
- Eligibility for Alberta Cal Ripken Select Teams - Pacific Northwest Regional Team and World Series Team
- More and better games, longer season, and professional instruction and development.
- Players will be trained by Alberta Cal Ripken professional coaching staff. Our geographic boundaries encompass all of Alberta.
Ages: 10 – 12 years old
Players must be 12 years old or younger on April 30th, 2024. Exceptional 9 year olds will be considered