2023 Spring Performance Program
A high caliber opportunity for Alberta players aged 10-12
With a balanced approach to training, practice, and competition, Alberta Cal Ripken offers players an opportunity to be seen and trained by professional coaches with the common goal to better the baseball culture in Alberta. Players will be part of a system designed to focus on development and play with like minded peers at similar ability levels, while still staying primarily within local areas. Players who try out for our spring/summer league will be drafted onto teams with a primary focus towards development and growth, as an athlete and a person.
- Indoor training February-April
- 20-25 regular season interleague games (not including exhibition games and tournaments)
- Alberta Selects tournament travel ball opportunities: both Regional Team and World Series Team
- 3-4 games/practices per week in the regular season
- Full MLB rules with pitch count exceptions
- Ripken sized diamond 50' / 70'
- Player tryouts
- Guaranteed baseball from February to mid July
- Play and train with high performance players from around Alberta
- Eligibility for Alberta Cal Ripken Select Teams - PNW Regional Team and Cal Ripken World Series Team
- More and better games, longer season, professional instruction and development
- Players will be trained by Alberta Cal Ripken professional coaching staff.
- Our geographic boundaries encompass all of Alberta.