TEAM OFFICIAL APPLICATION
Team Officials are selected by the Selection Committee which is chaired by the Director of Coach Development and includes the President, the Vice President of the category, and/or other designates as may be required.
Our goal is to provide the best candidates possible for all our teams.
Persons interested in coaching can apply using the following form:
Please download, complete, and return all applications via email to:
Application Deadline: September 15, 2023
Child Abuse Registry Check
All SWHA volunteers are required to complete an Application for Child Abuse Registry (CAR) Check annually. The CAR documents will be submitted by SWHA so there is no cost to the individual.
- Please complete the CAR application.
- Please make sure to print the whole form (you may have to adjust your printer to include the signature block on page 1.
- Complete Section B. Date and sign B-7.
- Date and sign page 2
- Print your name in the Subject's Name area on page 3.
- Scan all three pages and please name the file (CAR Application - First & Last Name).
- Please email the file to the email addresses above with your Team Official Application.
- You will be contacted to provide Coach Development staff to verify your identification.
Team officials that fail to complete the required Child Abuse Registry Check will not be added to the roster until such time as certification is received.