North Brunswick Basketball Association 2021 League Rules
- All games will be 20 minute running halves with clock stopping in the last 1 minute of the first half & last 2 minutes of the second half.
- No Jump Ball to begin the game, a coin flip or an agreement with both coaches on who will start with the ball must be arranged. The team starting with the ball should provide the game ball.
- Halftime will be 2 minutes
- Running Clock if winning team is up by more than 20 points
- Full court press is allowed the entire game with the exception of a 20 point difference, only team down by 20 points will allowed to press
- (In the 4th Boys, 4th & 5th Girls: Full Court Press is allowed in the Last Three (3) minutes
- of the game)
- (In the 5 th Boys and 6th Girls: Full Court Press is allowed in the Last Six
- (6) minutes of the game.
ALL OTHER DIVISIONS NOT LISTED CAN PRESS THE ENTIRE GAME
- All game results will be emailed to NBBALeague17@gmail.com & email@example.com by the winning team within 48 hours after game completion. If NO SCORE has been sent game will be recorded as 0-0. Neither team will get points for the non reported game.
- THREE- 30 Second Timeouts will be awarded to each Team per game
- Overtime sessions will be 1 minute , if game is still tied after 1 minute the game will be declared a tie
- Ball Size- 28.5 Ball will be used for the Boys (U10), (U11) (U12), & (ALL Girls) Divisions.
All other divisions will use a High School Regulation Size Ball
- A coach or player that receives two technical fouls will be ejected from the game and must leave the gym. That coach or player will be suspended for the next game and subject to disciplinary action.
- Five personal fouls will result in removal from the game.
- A team that does not arrive by the scheduled start time will forfeit the game after the fifteen (15) minute grace period. All teams need a minimum of five players to start the game. All players’ names must appear in the official book, and all players must be on the bench prior to the start of the 2nd half. Any player arriving after the start of the 2nd half is NOT eligible to play. Any team violating this rule will forfeit the game.
- A team will begin shooting one and one foul shots on the seventh foul, two shots will be awarded on the tenth team foul (In the U-10 Division the foul shooter may cross the line after releasing the ball, the foul shooter will not be able to go for the rebound.)
- There will be 3 coaches per team Head Coach, Assistant Coach & Video Coach ( This person will stream game)
For all crossover game press rules will be by the lowest division playing