ABOUT NFL FLAG FOOTBALL
Our Divisions: are based on the NFL Flag Age Guidelines. A players league age is their age on August 1st of the current season..
- This is a fall, in-house, non-travel league that utilizes the NFL Flag Rules.
- A program designed to offer an option to young players who do not want to move on to Tackle Football or older players looking for a fun, social, athletic activity
Our Season: Games typically begin mid October and in November.
- Games are played one night a week, on either Tuesday or Thursday.
- Practices times & locations - set by coaches and 606 Sports does not keep track of team practice schedules. Practices may start anytime.
- All players will recieve a reversible NFL jersey and a set of belt and flags. It is the players responsibility to have these withthem at each game.
Click here for NFL Flag Jersey Size Chart