WELCOME TO SOUTHLAKE
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING '24 SEASON WILL OPEN DECEMBER 1!
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Registration: $168 - Resident
Registration: $209 - Non-Resident
Registration Deadline: February 5 @ 1159pm
Sibling Discount of $25 is available. Please note, this discount is applied to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED AFTER THE FIRST SIBLING IS REGISTERED.
The SOUTHLAKE RISE Flag Football season runs from March through May with games taking place at:
200 E. Dove Road
Southlake, TX 76092
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s).
Games are played Thursdays and Fridays. No "all-Friday game" requests. All teams will play at least one Thursday game, depending on league size. Teams can submit schedule requests pre-season to be strategic if balancing with other league schedules.
Thursday gametimes are: 530, 630, and 730pm
Friday gametimes are: 5, 6, 7, and 8pm
March 7/8, 21/22, 28/29
April 4/5, 11/12, 18/19, 25/26
Inclement Weater Makeup Days - Saturdays throughout the season.
*Given the volatility weather can present, the league reserves the right to schedule makeup games on any weeknight or weekend, if the initially posted dates are exhausted or also impacted*
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current (2023-24) school year.
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• K - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Girls Only Middle School Division - Thursdays Only
• Kindergarten Only Division - Thursdays Only
Please contact Jonathan Weeks (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire directly about this division.
• Eight game season plus playoffs for qualifying teams.
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches, or those interested in volunteering as one, need to contact the league commissioner Jonathan Weeks (email@example.com) to complete the City background check.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.