2023 RISE Flag Football
SPRING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
@ University OF Maryland - College Park
JULY 7th - 9th, 2023
RISE flag football Spring Champions are invited to register for this tournament,
which will crown the BEST RISE flag football team in North America.
The National Champion will need to win multiple games over a two day tournament to be
crowned the true CHAMPION!
Registration is now OPEN for the 2023 Spring RISE National Championship Tournament.
Each player and coach will receive an Under Armour tournament shirt.
REGISTRATION TEAM FEE
Team Registration: $500 (K-8th Grade)
ALL tournament games will be played at:
The University of Maryland
RecWell Turf Field
8000 Regents Drive
College Park, MD 20740
Game days and times may be subject to change due to inclement weather or other reason(s)
Barring scheduling conflicts, each team will have 3 games on Day 1. Day 2 will be a knock-out tournament.
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
- Friday, July 7th Football Clinic conducted by the University of Maryland Football team starts 3:00 PM
5th-8th grade teams are eligible for the Football Clinic
- Saturday, July 8th Round Robin Games start 8:00 AM
- Sunday, July 9th Single Elimination Games start TBD
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current 2022-2023 school year.
• K - 2nd Division (6 v 6)
• 3rd – 4th Division (6 v 6)
• 5th – 6th Division (6 v 6)
• 7th-8th Division (5 v 5)
- ONLY 2023 RISE SPRING REGISTERED PLAYERS ARE ELIGIBLE. TO MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THIS TOURNAMENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE RULE. TEAMS VIOLATING THIS RULE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.
- Team registration will be accommodated on a first-come first-serve basis. Once a division reaches capacity. No other teams will be allowed to register.
- Teams are responsible for their own travel expenses.
- Regular game and overtime rules will apply.
- There will be a coach's meeting to clarify rules and answer questions.
TOURNAMENT DIVISION COMMISSIONER
If you need additional informaton, please do not hesitate to contact your Division Commissioner:
- Director of Apparel: CASON BYRD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Cason if you need to order a uniform (jersey and/or shorts) for player added to your team. $15 per item. Orders are due by June 30th.
- 1st - 2nd Grade Division Commissioner: CARSON KALEO, email@example.com
- 3rd - 4th Grade Division Commissioner: CORY WELLS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th - 6th Grade Division Commissioner: STEVE WULF, email@example.com
- 7th - 8th Grade Division Commissioner: STEVEN BURKE, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOTELS IN THE AREA