WELCOME TO ANNAPOLIS
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now CLOSED for the SPRING 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
You can register, and you will be placed on a WAITLIST. If space becomes available, you will be contacted.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Sibling Discount is Available of $15. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. DISCOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER THE SIBLINGS ARE REGISTERED SO PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com AFTER THE SIBLINGS ARE REGISTERED!!
The ANNAPOLIS RISE Flag Football season runs from April through June with games taking place at:
Annapolis High School
2700 Riva Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
April 15, 22, 29
May 6, 13, 20
June 3, 10 (Both weeks are Playoffs and Championships) Everyone plays
June 17 (weather make-up date if needed)
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• K - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.