WELCOME TO 4S RANCH
PLAAYNATION FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now OPEN for the 2024 WINTER and 2024 SPRING PLAAYNATION Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives a PLAAYNATION game jersey, shorts and flag belt with their registration fee.
2024 Winter Season
Registration: $225 ends on January 5
Sibling Discount is Available of $25. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED AFTER THE FIRST SIBLING IS REGISTERED
2024 Spring SeasonEarly Bird Registration: ends on December 1st at midnight
Registration: ends on January 1
Late Registration: ends on March 8
Sibling Discount is Available of $25. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED AFTER THE FIRST SIBLING IS REGISTERED.
The 4S RANCH PLAAYNATION Flag Football season runs from January through May with games taking place at:
Design 39 Campus
17050 Del Sur Ridge Road
San Diego, CA 92127
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
2024 Winter Season
January 5, 12, 19, 26
February 2, 9, 16, 23
2024 Spring Season
March 8, 15, 22, 29
April 5, 12, 19, 26
May 3, 10, 17, 24
PLAAYNATION Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• K - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• All Girls Division
• Open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season, including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters, so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.