WELCOME TO MENIFEE
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Serving the cities of CANYON LAKE, HEMET, LAKE ELSINORE, MENIFEE, MURRIETA, PERRIS, TEMECULA, WILDOMAR, WINCHESTER
Registration is now CLOSED for the FALL 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and short with their registration fee.
1st-8th Grade Registration: $190 ends on August 1; late registration $205 starting August 2
PreK-Kinder Registration: $165, use code Kinder to activate the discount; late registration $180 starting August 2
All Girls Division Registration: $165, use code AllGirls to activate the discount; late registration $180 starting August 2
Sibling Discount is Available of $25. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner at email@example.com to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. YOUR DISCOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER THE SIBLINGS ARE REGISTERED, SO PLEASE EMAIL THE LEAGUE COMMISSIONER AFTER THE SIBLINGS ARE REGISTERED!!
The MENIFEE RISE Flag Football season runs from September through November with games taking place at:
SANTA ROSA ACADEMY
27587 La Piedra Road
Menifee, CA 92584
Paloma Valley High School
31375 Bradley Road
Menifee, CA 92584
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
September 15, 22, 29
October 6, 13, 20, 27
November 3, 10, 17
SoCal Mid-Season Tournament - October 15 - Riverside CA
Fall 2023 RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the 2023-2024 school year.
• PreK - Kinder Division
• 1st - 2nd Grade Division
• 3rd - 4th Grade Division
• 5th - 6th Grade Division
• 7th - 8th Grade Division
• ALL GIRLS Division (3rd - 5th and 6th - 8th)
• Co-ed, open to grades Pre Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
• To review the full league rules, click here: RULES
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
For coaching resources, go here: RISE COACHES
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner via email and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested prior to close of registration (August 1, 2023)
• No refunds will be given after the close of registration (August 2, 2023)
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.