Cambridge Minor Football Association 2022 Annual General Meeting
The C.M.F.A. will be holding our Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, December 6th from 7 – 9 pm. We will be moving back to an in-person AGM to be held at the Cambridge Centre of the Arts located at 60 Dickson St, Cambridge, ON N1R 8N1. We encourage all members to attend, review the financials and vote to elect the 2023 Board of Directors.
C.M.F.A. membership will be verified at the meeting and is defined as: “The Board of Directors, registered coaches, managers, team staff, parents (guardians), and players 18 and older shall be known as Members of the C.M.F.A.”
If you feel qualified to help our club in any capacity and would consider accepting a nomination for a position, you may apply for any position ahead of the AGM. Nominations will be taken from the floor if we do not receive applicants ahead of the meeting.
Volunteers are vital to our club. We are a 100% volunteer run, not for profit organization. Every person you notice helping out: coaches, managers, sticks, concessions, announcing, as well as many behind the scenes: registration, administration, equipment, finances, scheduling, fundraising are all giving of their time to enhance the experience of your/our kids. We need more folks to step up and pitch in.
If you are interested in a Board position and would like to put your name forward, send your intentions to our Secretary Tricia Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about any position or volunteering in general, email Chad at email@example.com. You may also find brief descriptions of each board position here.
We are also looking for someone to champion our Minor Flag program, Program Directors for Spring Minor, Spring Varsity and Fall Minor for 2023.
If a board position doesn't appeal to you, let us know how you can help.
This is YOUR club; please find a way to help us make it better!
- Call to Order, Confirmation of Membership for Attendees
- Adoption of 2021 AGM Minutes
- Report of any unfinished business from the 2021 AGM
- President's report on behalf of 2022 Board of Directors
- 2022 Financial Report
- Amendments to the Bylaws/Constitution (if applicable)
- Election and installations of 2023 Board of Directors & Executive
- President, 2-year term (no election this year, 2nd year of term)
- Vice-President 2-year term
- Secretary 2-year term
- Treasurer, (no election this year, 2nd year of term)
- Director, Registration
- Director, Brand
- Director, Equipment
- Director, Fundraising
- Director, Special Events
- Director, Merchandising & Concessions
- Brief town hall, Q&A session with the new Board
2022 C.M.F.A. Board of Directors