For players attending PUBLIC schools:
1. If a player attends a public high school with an HRLax team: He is only eligible for that school’s team.
2. If a player attends a public high school without a lacrosse team: He will be assigned to the HRLax team designated to accept players from the school zone of the school she attends. If no such designation exists, a team near her home that accepts players from other areas.*
3. For players who take classes at more than one public school, or attend an academy public school, the school they attend is the one that will issue their official high school diploma.
For players attending PRIVATE (e.g. independent or parochial) schools:
4. If a player attends a private high school with a lacrosse team: He is not eligible to play for a HRLax team.
5. If a player attends a private high school without a lacrosse team: He will be assigned to public school team based on her home address's public school zone and according to current HRLax Boys HS zoning rules.
For HOME-SCHOOLED players:
6. If a player is home-schooled, the player will be assigned to a team based on his home address/public school zone and according to current HRLax Boys HS zoning rules.
|HS Player Attends*||Assigned to Team|
|Booker T Washington||TBD|
|First Colonial||First Colonial|
|Floyd Kellam||Floyd Kellam|
|Frank W. Cox||Frank W. Cox|
|Great Bridge||Great Bridge|
|Matthew Fontaine Maury||Matthew Fontaine Maury|
|Ocean Lakes||Ocean Lakes|
|Oscar F. Smith||TBD|
|Princess Anne||Princess Anne|
|Other||TBD by Commissioners|
* If home-schooled or at a private school without a lacrosse program, read "HS Zoned for"
Please direct questions to our Boys High School Operator, April Loquist
Notes on Zoning Changes & New Teams: