WELCOME TO WINDER BARROW
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now open for the SPRING 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
TOP 5 WEEKLY PERFORMERS
Interceptions / Defensive:
WINDER BARROW TOP 10 POWER POLL
Team/Record Coach PF/PA Last Week:
1. K2 Raiders Jonathan Pou 35/0 #3
2. 56 Ravens Rob Melton 14/13 #10
3. 56 Cowboys Dylan Burke 18/7 #6
4. K2 Chiefs Will Peters 13/0 #8
5. 34 Jets Bobby McDonald 14/6 #4
6. 56 Dolphins Todd Wells 13/14 #1
7. 56 Red Blacks Mark Day 45/18 #8
8. 56 Stampeders Shane Sorrow 7/18 #5
9 34 Giants Brian Brix 20/13 NR
10. K2 Bills Stanton Porter 28/6 NR
Early Bird Registration: $115 ends on February 17
Registration: $125 ends on March 25
Late Registration: $155 ends on April 7
Sibling Discount is Available of $10. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete.
The Winder-Barrow RISE Flag Football season runs from April through June with games taking place at:
Victor Lord Park
206 2nd Street
Winder, GA 30680
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
Friday Nights 6:00pm - 10:00p
April 21, 28
May 5, 12, 19, 26
June 10 (Saturday 4:00pm - 10:00pm Championship Tournament)
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• 1st - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• 3rd - 5th Girls Only Middle School Division
• 6th - 8th Girls Only Middle School Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season, including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 5v5 format on 25 x 50 yd field (7th - 8th Grade Divison Only)
• 8-10 player rosters, so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.