WELCOME TO TUALATIN
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration: $125 ends on March 24th
Sibling Discount is Available of $10. The discount will be applied after the first athlete is registered. This discount will be applied any subsequent sibling family member at checkout.
Referral Discount is Available of $5 for each referral ($25 max) Please ensure to email your League Commissioner to request the referral Discount.
The TUALATIN RISE Flag Football season runs from April through May with games taking place at:
10455 SW Ibach Street
Tualatin, OR 97062
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reasons.
Regular season games will be on Friday nights starting April 5th - May 17th. Game times will be between 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Playoff days and times TBD
WHAT SETS RISE APART?
RISE Flag Football is an Under Armour premier youth program focusing on boys and girls ages 5-15. RISE Flag Football will create a fun, safe and competitive environment to develop confidence and lifelong memories.
WE WILL empower girls and boys of every skill level to...
- RISE up their self-confidence and leadership abilities
- RISE up their skills, knowledge, and passion for the game
- RISE to become their best selves
At UA RISE Tualatin our vision is not only to host fun and exciting flag football games. We want our gamedays to be community events with fun for everyone! There will be music, food, art, vendors and more. If you or your business would like to participate please email Tualatin@uariseflag.com
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• Kindergarten Division
• 1st - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season, including playoffs
• 5vs5 format on a 25 x 50 yd field
• Small player rosters, so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.