WELCOME TO TUALATIN
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now OPEN for the FALL 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Registration: $125 ends on September 3rd
Sibling Discount is Available of $10. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete.
Referral Discount is Available of $5 for each referral ($25 max) Please ensure to email your League Commissioner to request the referral Discount.
The TUALATIN RISE Flag Football season runs from August through September with games taking place at:
10455 SW Ibach Street
Tualatin, OR 97062
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reasons.
Team meet and greet BBQ Sunday September 10th 5:00pm
Regular season games will be on Sunday nights starting September 17th - October 29th. Game times will be between 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Playoff days and times TBD
WHAT SETS RISE APART?
RISE Flag Football is an Under Armour premier youth program focusing on boys and girls ages 5-15. RISE Flag Football will create a fun, safe and competitive environment to develop confidence and lifelong memories.
WE WILL empower girls and boys of every skill level to...
- RISE up their self-confidence and leadership abilities
- RISE up their skills, knowledge, and passion for the game
- RISE to become their best selves
At UA Rise Tualatin our vision is not only to host fun and exciting flag football games. We want our gamedays to be commuity events with fun for everyone! There will be music, food, art, vendors and more. If you or your business would like to participate please email Tualatin@uariseflag.com
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• Kindergarten Division
• 1st - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season, including playoffs
• 5vs5 format on a 25 x 50 yd field
• Small player rosters, so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.