WELCOME TO SOUTH TAMPA
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now open for the SPRING 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
PreK - Kindergarten Registration: $170 ends on March 11
PreK - Kindergarten Late Registration: $185 ends on March 23
Registration: $185 ends on March 11
Late Registration: $205 ends on March 23
Registration closes on March 23rd
Sibling Discount is Available of $15. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete.
The South Tampa RISE Flag Football season runs from April through May with games taking place at:
3901 George Road
Tampa, FL 33634
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
Friday and Saturday Games
April 14, 21, SAT 22, 28, SAT 29
May 5, SAT 6, 12, 19, 26(Playoffs and Championships)
Game Times 5pm - 10:30pm
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
- PreK - K Division
- 1st - 2nd Division
- 3rd – 4th Division
- 5th – 6th Division
- 7th – 8th Division (5v5)
- 1st - 2nd Grade Girls Only Division
- 3rd - 4th Grade Girls Only Division
- 5th - 6th Grade Girls Only Division
- 7th - 8th Grade Girls Only Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season, including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 formats on 25 x 50 yd field, 5v5 format for 7th-8th Grade BOYS Division
• 9-12 player rosters, so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.