WELCOME TO POINT LOMA
PHENOM FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now OPEN for the WINTER 2024 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Early Bird Registration: $195 ends on November 30
Registration: $225 ends on December 31
Registration: $250 ends on January 13
Sibling Discount is Available of $25. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED AFTER THE FIRST SIBLING IS REGISTERED.
Head Coach Discount may be available for 50% off of registration. Please note, if you are interested in being a Head Coach, please email the League Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Point Loma and surrounding area RISE Flag Football season runs from January through March with games taking place at:
Point Loma High School
2335 Chatsworth Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92106
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
January 14, 21, 28
February 4, 11, 18, 25
March 3, 10 (Post-Season Play)
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• K – 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Open to grades K through 8th
• Six to Eight game season, including playoffs and consolation games
• 8v8 format on 40 x 60 yd field
• 12-16 player rosters, mandatory minimum play count, so everyone plays every game
• Practices days and times are TBD and will be made be each team's head coach
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.