WELCOME TO OCOEE
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now OPEN for the WINTER 2024 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Come play in Central Floridas most competitive flag league, OCOEE WINTER!
Early Bird Registration: $145 ends on October 1
Registration: $165 ends on December 17.
Late registration: $175 ends on January 5.
Email the League Commissioner for the Sibling Discount.
The OCOEE RISE Flag Football season runs from January through February with games taking place on Fridays at:
Ocoee Bulldog Field
560 Flewelling Avenue
Ocoee, FL 34761
JANUARY 5,12,19, 26
FEBRUARY 2, 9 playoffs & championship
- Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
- 6 regular season games + Playoff & Championship opportunities.
- Each team will have 1 double header.
- 5:45, 6:30, 7:15, 8:00 , 8:45 & 9:30 game times.
- Keep February 17th available in the event we get postponed a week due to weather or our start date gets pushed back a week. .
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• K - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season including playoffs.
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field, 5 v 5 format for 7& 8 grade divison .
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents.
- To review the full league rules, see the main page.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
For coaching resources, go here: RISE COACHES
RISE Flag Football Leagues
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.