WELCOME TO NORTH PORT
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is OPEN for the WINTER 2024 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Early Bird Registration: $150 ends on September 1
Registration: $160 ends on November 19th
Last Call Registration: $170 will end on December 8th
The NORTH PORT RISE Flag Football season runs from December through Janaury with games taking place on Saturday nights at:
George Mullen Center
Larry T Field
4900 City Center Blvd
North Port, Fl 34286
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
Saturday evening games. You will play a double header on 1 of your game nights.
December 9, 16
January 6, 13, 20, playoffs & championship games.
All teams will have 6 regular season games + Playoff & Championship opportunities.
All teams will have 2 double headers.
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
- Pre K & K ( if we do not get enough for an entire division, they will be added into the 1st & 2nd division)
- 1st& 2nd 6v6
- 3rd & 4th 6v6
- 5th & 6th 6v6
- 7th & 8th 5 v 5
- Co-ed, open to grades PreK- through 8th
- Six -game season plus Playoff and Championship opportunities.
- 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field ( 7th-8th grade division will play 5v5)
- 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
- Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
- No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods.
- All coaches are volunteer parents
- To review the full league rules, click here: RULES
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
For coaching resources, go here: RISE COACHES
RISE Flag Football Leagues
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.