WELCOME TO KENSINGTON
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now open for the FALL 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Early Bird Registration: $200 ends on June 16
Registration: $250 ends on September 9
Late Registration: $300 ends on September 15
Sibling Discount is Available. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner, firstname.lastname@example.org, to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. Each subsequent sibling registration cost will be $160 for any age.
The KENSINGTON RISE Flag Football season runs from September through November with games taking place at:
Captial View - Homewood Local Park
2929 Edgewood Road
Kensington, MD 20895
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
September 23, 30
October 7, 14, 21, 28
November 4, 11
Game Times 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• K - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Girls Only Middle School Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season, including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters, so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.