Registration: $200 until March 25
Late Registration: $220 - After March 25 and ends April 16
Sibling Discount: $15 off registration; please contact League Director to validate the sibling discount
The Julington Creek RISE Flag Football season runs from April through May with games taking place on Fridays at:
JULINGTON CREEK PLANTATION PARK
3060 Racetrack Road
St. John's, FL 32259
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
April 21, 28
May 5, 12, 19, 26
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• K – 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division, Spring of 2023, this division moves to 5V5 (Soft-shell helmets are required for this division)
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season including playoffs for top 4 teams in each division
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteers
• To review the full league rules, click here: RULES
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.