WELCOME TO FISHHAWK
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now OPEN for the WINTER 2024 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
PreK - K Registration: $165 ends on November 19
PreK - K Late Registration: $175 ends on December 17
1st - 8th Registration: $185 ends on November 19
1st - 8th Late Registration: $195 ends on December 17
Registration closes on Dec 17
Sibling Discount is Available of $15. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED AFTER THE FIRST SIBLING IS REGISTERED.
The Fishhawk RISE Flag Football season runs from January through March with games taking place at:
FishHawk Sports Complex
16000 Fishhawk Blvd
Lithia, FL 33547
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
Game Times (5pm-10pm)
January 12, 19, 26
February 2, 9, 16, 23
March 1 (playoffs)
March 8 (makeup date)
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• PreK - K Grade Division (Co-ed) - Instructional and developmental division geared towards fundamentals.
• 1st - 2nd Grade Division (Co-ed)
• 3rd – 4th Grade Division (Co-ed)
• 5th – 6th Grade Division (Co-ed)
• 7th – 8th Grade Division (Co-ed) 5v5
New 1st-2nd Grade Girls Only Division
• 3rd - 5th Grade Girls Only Division
• 6th - 8th Grade Girls Only Division
New 9th-10th Grade Girls Only Division
High School BOYS 9th-10th Grade Division
- Six to Eight game season, including playoffs and consolation games
- 6v6 formats for K-6th grade divisions and girls divisions
- 5v5 formats 7th-8th grade and 9th-10th grade boys divisions
- 25 x 50 yd field
- 9-12 player rosters
- Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
- No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
- All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.