WELCOME TO DR. PHILLIPS
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Dr. Phillips WINTER Season Details:
Registration IS OPEN for the WINTER 2024 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Early Bird Registration: $145 ends on October 1
Registration: $165 ends on January 26
Please email the League Commissioner for the Sibling Discount after you have registered all players. A sibling discount refund willl be processed.
The Dr. Phillips RISE Flag Football season runs from January through February with games taking place at:
Dr. Phillips Community Park
8249 Buena Vista Woods Blvd
Orlando, FL 32836
- Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
- You will play 6 regular season games.
- Each team will have 2 doubleheaders. You will play 6 regular season games in 4 weeks then playoff & Championship opportunities.
- Saturday night game times: 5:45, 6:30, 7:15, 8:00 & 8:45
Saturday January 27
Saturday February 3
Saturday February 10
Saturday February 17
Sunday February 25 - playoff & Championship games 3pm-7pm game times
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• K - 2nd Division -6v6
• 3rd – 4th Division- 6v6
• 5th – 6th Division- 6v6
• 7th – 8th Division - 5v5
• Co-ed, open to grades Pre-Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 & 5v5 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.