WELCOME TO DANIELSVILLE
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now OPEN for the WINTER 2024 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
1st Annual Mother/Daughter Winter Skills Flag Football Camp.
Come join us and learn or improve your flag football skills.
We will have fun and competitive flag-pulling, throwing, catching, and agility drills.
To end the night, we’ll find out who’s the fastest mom/daughter!
Early Bird Registration: $110 ends on October 1
Registration: $125 ends on December 1
Late Registration: $150 ends on December 14
Sibling Discount is Available of $15. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete.
The DANIELSVILLE RISE Flag Football season runs from January through March with games taking place at:
Sammy Haggard Park
1345 Highway 98 W
Danielsville, GA 30633
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
January 12 (Jamboree)
March 1 (League Championship Tournament)
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• K - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Girls Only Middle School Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Seven game regular season, including Jamboree and League Tournament
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
- 5v5 format on 25 x 50 yd field (7th and 8th Grade Boys only!!!)
• 8-10 player rosters, so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday or at the discreation of the Head Coach- perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event, NO REFUNDS will be processed.