WELCOME TO CORONA
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now OPEN for the WINTER 2024 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Registration: $175 ends on November 14
Late Registration: $195 ends on November 30
The CORONA RISE Flag Football season runs from January through February with games taking place at:
Corona High School
1150 W 10th Street
Corona, CA 92882
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
January 7, 14, 21, 28
February 4 (Playoffs)
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• Pre K -Kinder Division
• 1st - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Girls Only Middle School Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Pre - Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season, including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters, so everyone plays every game
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parent
• To review the full league rules, click here: RULES
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing, and refunds will be based on the below:
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner via email and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested prior to close of registration (November 30, 2023)
• No refunds will be given after the close of registration (December 1, 2023)
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.