WELCOME TO RIVERSIDE
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now OPEN for the FALL 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
1st-8th Grade Registration: $185 ends on August 11; late registration $200 after August 12
PreK-Kinder Registration: $165, use code Kinder to activate the discount; late registration $180 after August 12
All Girls Division Registration: $165, use code AllGirls to activate the discount; late registration $180 after August 12
Sibling Discount is Available of $25. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete. YOUR DISCOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER THE SIBLINGS ARE REGISTERED, SO PLEASE EMAIL THE LEAGUE COMMISSIONER AFTER THE SIBLINGS ARE REGISTERED!!
The Riverside RISE Flag Football season runs from September through November with games taking place at:
Orange Terrace Community Park
20010 Orange Terrace Parkway
Riverside, CA 92508
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
November 5, 12, 10
Fall 2023 RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the 2023-2024 school year.
• PreK - Kinder Division
• 1st – 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Girls Only Divisions (3rd-5th & 6th-8th if amount of registrations permit)
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Minimum eight game season including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
• To review the full league rules, click here: RULES
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
For coaching resources, go here: RISE COACHES
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested prior to close of registration (August 11, 2023)
• No refunds will be given after the close of registration (August 12, 2023)
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.