WELCOME TO SOUTH PHILLY
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now open for the WINTER 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Champions of divisions* will be invited to play in the National Tornament in July 2023
Registration: $145 Deadline January 20, 2023
Early registration helps ensure team and friend requests are honored
Siblings recieve a discount on registration, email email@example.com for deatails
The Philadelphia RISE Flag Football season runs from February through April with games taking place at:
MURPHY RECREATION CENTER
300 W. Shunk St.
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
PreK - 4th Grade: SATURDAY GAMES
February 18, 25
March 4, 11, 18, 25
April 1, 8, 15, 22
5th - 8th Grade: SUNDAY GAMES
February 19, 26
March 5, 12, 19, 26
April 2, 9, 16, 23
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
• PreK - K Division
• 1st - 2nd Division
• 3rd – 4th Division
• 5th – 6th Division
• 7th – 8th Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season including playoffs and consolation games
• 6v6 format on 25 x 50 yd field
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
• To review the full league rules, click here: RULES
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
RISE Flag 2023 Spring National Championship Tournament will be hosted by the University of Maryland in College Park, MD during the month of July 2023 (dates to be determined).
Over 100 Spring league Champion Only teams will compete against each other to be crowned RISE Flag National Champion! We will have teams compete in the following divisions
for the National Champion title*:
- 1st - 2nd Grade Division
- 3rd-4th Grade Division
- 5th-6th Grade Division
- 7th-8th Grade Division
- Girls Middle School Division
The Champion teams will earn Under Armour apparel, discounts and trophies along with a acknowledgement via team photo on our uariseflag.com website. This is a invitational only
tournament. For more information please visit our website at uariseflag.com.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
HELPFUL LINKS and INFORMATION
RISE Flag Football Leagues
- All team information will be given when teams are rostered and coach assigned (two weeks prior to kickoff).
- Uniform distribution information will be given prior to kickoff.
- Any late registrations (after 1/20/23) will recieve uniforms week 2 of games.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.