WELCOME TO SAN DIEGO - NORTH COUNTY
RISE FLAG FOOTBALL
Registration is now open for the SPRING 2023 RISE Flag Football season.
Each registered player receives an Under Armour game shirt and shorts with their registration fee.
Early-Bird Registration: $155 ends on February 1
Registration: $165 ends on March 15
Late Registration: $185 ends on April 2
Sibling Discount is Available of $10. Please ensure to email your League Commissioner to request the Sibling Discount. Please note, this discount applies to siblings registered after the initial registered athlete.
The San Diego - North County RISE Flag Football season runs from March through May with games taking place at:
The Boys and Girls Club of Oceanside (BGCO)
401 Country Club Lane
Oceanside, CA 92054
Game days and times may be subject to change due to Inclement weather or other reason(s)
April 16, 23, 30
May 7, 21, 28
RISE Flag Football is based on the child’s grade level for the current school year.
- PreK - K
- 1st - 2nd Division
- 3rd – 4th Division
- 5th – 6th Division
- 7th – 8th Division
- Girls Only Middle School Division
• Co-ed, open to grades Kindergarten through 8th
• Six to Eight game season including playoffs and consolation games
• 5v5 format on 25 x 50 yardd field
- 7v7 format on 25 x 50 yard field for Girls Middle School and 7th-8th Division
• 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game
• Voluntary practice will be conducted on gameday - perfect for multi-sport athletes
• No tryouts or drafts - rosters are formed by friend or coach requests; single players placed on teams with similar schools or neighborhoods
• All coaches are volunteer parents
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS
All coaches and volunteers must provide the league commissioner with a current Coaching certification and background screen.
Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year.
The direct source for GameBreaker Headgear. Order your custom soft shell helmets for UA Rise Flag Football today.
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner in writing and refunds will be based on the below:
• Full or 100% registration fee refund if requested 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled event day
• Half or 50% registration fee refund if requested prior to the 2nd game of the season
• No refunds will be given after the 2nd game of the season
• If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event NO REFUNDS will be processed.